Chirurgeoning at GW XVI

  • richard hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007

      Unto those Good Chirurgeons attending GW XVI,

      1st I would like to say welcome and I hope you will have a good time.

      2nd This years Chirurgeon/WB Revel will be held at Chirurgeon's Point on that Tuesday night of War at 1930. It is to be potluck with meat to be provided. And please remember the 8 hour bottle to thottle rule for those working shifts.

      3rd No chirurgeon will be able to work any shifts or battles without the proper documents, which will have to be shown at Chirurgeon's Points prior to working your 1st shifty or battle. The needed documents are proof of current SCA membership, current CPR & 1st Aid Certs, and lastly proof of current warrant from your kingdom of resisdence.

      4th The fixed shift & Crew Chief schedule is linked to the GW XVI web under the Chirurgeon's section for those wishing to sign up for non-battle shifts. When you click on the link it will take u to the schedule and then you can click on the shift you would like to work and it will send me an email so I can schedule you in. I will get the schedule updated every few days so that as shifts are taken you can make plans accordingly.

      5th & lastly The Battle Schedule is on the Gulf War website. Please take note of any
      battles you wish to serve in, and be prepared to sign up for those battles
      upon arrival on site.

      Questions can be directed to Herr Arkell arkellvomcophus@...

      Please feel free to forward any chirurgeon lists that you are aware of.

      Herr Arkell vom Cophus, MC
      War Chirurgeon GW XVI

      Get your own web address.