Re: [E-Chir] Revising the Kingdom Chi handbook

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
      Heyya Brendan!
      <<LOL>>

      A lot of kingdoms are going that way. The minor issue here is that we
      have various additional first-aid training org's in the COmmonwealth you
      don't have Stateside...and we've accomodated them in this manner
      explicitly (e.g. St. Johns ambulance, royal lifesaving society, cdn. ski
      partrol).

      I'm going to talk to our SC who is one of mine (my x3 predecessor in this
      office) and see if she thinks that would be a sufficient move for us. *I*
      think it'd be a lovely short-cut. <Grin>
      See you at Estrella by any chance?

      TSiv

      Over here in An Tir we took the simple route. Kingdom Law states the
      > Society Chirurgeon's Handbook is An Tir's Chirurgeon's Handbook. Mir
      > tried to amend it putting Page 60 first (The page that says Don't
      > Panic!) but aside from that ....
      >
      > Lord Brendan ap Llewelyn
      > Summits Principality Chirurgeon
      > Kingdom of An Tir
      >

      > TSivia wrote:
      >>
      >> Hi folks!
      >>
      >> The Society wants all Kingdom Chirurgeon handbooks revised to come
      >> into conformation with the new titles for the 3 levels within the
      >> Guild. It's as good a time as any to look over the entire thing to
      >> see what needs to be added, dropped, or amended (after all, it's now
      >> REQUIRED that all autocrats file event reports to the K.C. if there
      >> wasn't a CIC there...plot to get more chirurgeons! LOL).
      >>
      >> Any volunteers? I think the last time it was updated was over 10 years
      >> ago, on Kaellyn's watch.
      >>
      >> Email me.
      >> TSivia

    • brendon
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007

        Unfortunately Estrella is out this year.  I have a business / pleasure trip to Dallas Tx to make the end of the month.  I have a big project I am working on that will tie up a lot of my time too.

        Maybe what you need to do with the Handbook is make the Society Handbook the Kingdom Handbook, with the addition of an "Appendix A - THe following orginizations training courses

        are consider acceptable.  This List is not exclusive:"  That way if some new group springs up that fits the bill the Appendix (and Handbook) do not exclude them.

        Brendan

        ------- End of Original Message -------