Re: [E-Chir] Revising the Kingdom Chi handbook

  • James D Sena
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2 9:38 PM
        Over here in An Tir we took the simple route.  Kingdom Law states the Society Chirurgeon's Handbook is An Tir's Chirurgeon's Handbook.  Mir tried to amend it putting Page 60 first  (The page that says Don't Panic!) but aside from that ....

      Lord Brendan ap Llewelyn
      Summits Principality Chirurgeon
      Kingdom of An Tir

      TSivia wrote:

      Hi folks!

      The Society wants all Kingdom Chirurgeon handbooks revised to come
      into conformation with the new titles for the 3 levels within the
      Guild. It's as good a time as any to look over the entire thing to
      see what needs to be added, dropped, or amended (after all, it's now
      REQUIRED that all autocrats file event reports to the K.C. if there
      wasn't a CIC there...plot to get more chirurgeons! LOL).

      Any volunteers? I think the last time it was updated was over 10 years
      ago, on Kaellyn's watch.

      Email me.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3 10:02 AM
        Heyya Brendan!
        <<LOL>>

        A lot of kingdoms are going that way. The minor issue here is that we
        have various additional first-aid training org's in the COmmonwealth you
        don't have Stateside...and we've accomodated them in this manner
        explicitly (e.g. St. Johns ambulance, royal lifesaving society, cdn. ski
        partrol).

        I'm going to talk to our SC who is one of mine (my x3 predecessor in this
        office) and see if she thinks that would be a sufficient move for us. *I*
        think it'd be a lovely short-cut. <Grin>
        See you at Estrella by any chance?

        TSiv

        Over here in An Tir we took the simple route. Kingdom Law states the
        > Society Chirurgeon's Handbook is An Tir's Chirurgeon's Handbook. Mir
        > tried to amend it putting Page 60 first (The page that says Don't
        > Panic!) but aside from that ....
        >
        > Lord Brendan ap Llewelyn
        > Summits Principality Chirurgeon
        > Kingdom of An Tir
        >

        > TSivia wrote:
        >>
        >> Hi folks!
        >>
        >> The Society wants all Kingdom Chirurgeon handbooks revised to come
        >> into conformation with the new titles for the 3 levels within the
        >> Guild. It's as good a time as any to look over the entire thing to
        >> see what needs to be added, dropped, or amended (after all, it's now
        >> REQUIRED that all autocrats file event reports to the K.C. if there
        >> wasn't a CIC there...plot to get more chirurgeons! LOL).
        >>
        >> Any volunteers? I think the last time it was updated was over 10 years
        >> ago, on Kaellyn's watch.
        >>
        >> Email me.
        >> TSivia

      • brendon
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3 11:34 AM

          Unfortunately Estrella is out this year.  I have a business / pleasure trip to Dallas Tx to make the end of the month.  I have a big project I am working on that will tie up a lot of my time too.

          Maybe what you need to do with the Handbook is make the Society Handbook the Kingdom Handbook, with the addition of an "Appendix A - THe following orginizations training courses

          are consider acceptable.  This List is not exclusive:"  That way if some new group springs up that fits the bill the Appendix (and Handbook) do not exclude them.

          Brendan

          ------- End of Original Message -------