[E-Chir] Fw: [Announcements] FW: Announcement

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2006

      Congratulations and Wassail to you, Kim!

      After watching you, in action, this past summer,
      It is only right this honour be bestowed upon you.

      I hope you may consider becoming the Society Chirurgeon.

      You do us all proud.

      Yours in health and safety,
      MariaKatharina von Schullenburg/MaryCatharine Adinolfi