Fw: [Announcements] FW: Announcement

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2006
      From: "Leslie Luther-Fulton" <janefalada@...>
      To: <announcements@...>
      Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 3:41 PM
      Subject: [Announcements] FW: Announcement

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2006
        WELL WELL WELL!

        I'm very saddened to hear that Eleanor isn't well enough to last
        these last few months but I can SURE understand WHY!!

        And let us all remember that Kaellyn WAS the C.I.C. during
        the "Troubles" at Pennsic this year. To me this says that the BoD
        respects and admires her abilities enough to hand her the interim
        reigns till a successor is in place. That's one HELL Of an
        endorsement.

        YAAAY KAELLYN!!
        <whooping from the sidelines>
        TSivia

        > > Due to ongoing health concerns and at her Doctor's
        recommendation, the
        > > Society Chirurgeon, Beth Hart-Carlock, OD (Dame Eleanor Isabeau
        du Coeur),
        > > has retired, effective December 15, 2006. The SCA, Inc. would
        like to
        > > thank Dr. Hart-Carlock for her years of service to the Society
        in this
        > > office, and hopes she continues to work with the chirurgeonate
        as she
        > > may.
        > >
        > > The Board of Directors has selected an interim Society
        Chirurgeon, Kim
        > > McAuley (Viscountess Kaellyn MacDermott) to serve for a time
        period not
        > > greater than the remainder of Dr. Hart-Carlock's term of office
        which
        > > ends in April of 2007. The SCA, Inc. thanks Ms. McAuley for this
        service.

        > > The Board of Directors will be choosing, as planned, a new
        Society
        > > Chirurgeon at the January 2007 Board meeting. Applications for
        that job
        > > are due in hardcopy, to the Corporate Office by January 1, 2007.
        > >
        > > If you have any questions related to this, you may contact the
        > > interim President at president@..., or the interim Society
        > > Chirurgeon at chirurgeon@...
        > >
        > > Very truly yours,
        > > Patrick Anderson
        > > Interim President, SCA, Inc.
        > >
        > > Patrick Anderson
        > > (Gabriel andvaka Kjotvason)
        > > Interim President
        > > Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
        > > president@...
        > > 952-412-4112

        > > WIN up to $10,000 in cash or prizes - enter the Microsoft Office
        Live
        > > Sweepstakes
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0050001581mrt/direct/01/

        > > Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to: SCA Inc.
        > > Box 360789
        > > Milpitas, CA 95036
        > >
        > > You may also email comments@...
        > > or reply to this message.
        > >
        > > This announcement is an official informational release by the
        Society for
        > > Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce
        this
        > > announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and
        electronic
        > > mailing lists.

        > > To change the email address you receive these messages at, visit
        the URL
        > > listed above, subscribe to with your new email address. Once
        this is
        > > completed, return to the URL listed above and unsubscribe your
        old email
        > > address.

      • Kim
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2006
          Thank you very much TSivia. I am hoping that the news will also be an
          endorsement of all chirurgeons who worked at Pennsic.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2006

            Congratulations and Wassail to you, Kim!

            After watching you, in action, this past summer,
            It is only right this honour be bestowed upon you.

            I hope you may consider becoming the Society Chirurgeon.

            You do us all proud.

            Yours in health and safety,
            MariaKatharina von Schullenburg/MaryCatharine Adinolfi

            > Due to ongoing health concerns and at her Doctor's recommendation, the
            > Society Chirurgeon, Beth Hart-Carlock, OD (Dame Eleanor Isabeau du Coeur),
            > has retired, effective December 15, 2006. The SCA, Inc. would like to
            > thank Dr. Hart-Carlock for her years of service to the Society in this
            > office, and hopes she continues to work with the chirurgeonate as she
            > may.
            >
            > The Board of Directors has selected an interim Society Chirurgeon, Kim
            > McAuley (Viscountess Kaellyn MacDermott) to serve for a time period not
            > greater than the remainder of Dr. Hart-Carlock' s term of office which
            > ends in April of 2007. The SCA, Inc. thanks Ms. McAuley for this service.
            >
            > The Board of Directors will be choosing, as planned, a new Society
            > Chirurgeon at the January 2007 Board meeting. Applications for that job
            > are due in hardcopy, to the Corporate Office by January 1, 2007.
            >
            > If you have any questions related to this, you may contact the
            > interim President at president@sca. org, or the interim Society
            > Chirurgeon at chirurgeon@sca. org.
            >
            > Very truly yours,
            > Patrick Anderson
            > Interim President, SCA, Inc.
            >
            > Patrick Anderson
            > (Gabriel andvaka Kjotvason)
            > Interim President
            > Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
            > president@sca. org
            > 952-412-4112

            > WIN up to $10,000 in cash or prizes - enter the Microsoft Office Live
            > Sweepstakes http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ aub0050001581mrt /direct/01/
            >

            > Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to: SCA Inc.
            > Box 360789
            > Milpitas, CA 95036
            >
            > You may also email comments@lists. sca.org
            > or reply to this message.
            >
            > This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for
            > Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this
            > announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic
            > mailing lists.

            > address.

            Click Here To Receive My New Creations In Your Inbox!
            Letter Made: December 15, 2004
            Font Used: Century Gothic
            For Personal Use Only! No Copyright Infringement Intended