      From: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E-Chir@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of MaryCatharine
      Sent: December 6, 2006 8:20 AM
      To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [E-Chir] Re: EMS and fist aid working together

      With the new modalities, we no longer teach the
      "lay person" to take a "pulse", anywhere, period...
      We are to only teaching/recerting EMS to "take pulses "...

      Have fun with this one,

      MaryCatharine
      ...."Of course he has a knife. He always has knives.
      We all have knives.  It's 1183 and we're all barbarians."

      Katharine Hepburn (1907 - 2003) As: Eleanor of  Aquitaine.
      The Lion in Winter. 1968