82RE: [E-Chir] EMS and fist aid working together

  • S. Rabinovitch
    Nov 30, 2006
      Er..mostly due to USA lawsuit-happiness? <Grin>
      From: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E-Chir@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of dabernan@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:10 PM
      To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [E-Chir] EMS and fist aid working together

      Hey all,

      So basicly we should handle it the same way We do here at the fire department....

      I'm 1st responder to a 911 call, My basic job is to stabilize and treat to my ability, and if the emergency is beyond my training ....it is to call or wait for "higher care personell"

      why does it sound so much more complicated then that?

      Drake of Timberwolfe/Godwesel
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic