415Year end

    Nov 30, 2010
      Greetings everyone,

      My 4th quarter report is coming up which means that we are nearing the end of the year. What that means to you is that I need a quick note (via email is just fine) from you about what you have done this year as a chirugeon. I need something from you even if you've managed to get away without having to do anything all year. It doesn't have to be elaborate but I do need individual reports once a year from each of you in order for you to retain your warrants.

      This is also a fantastic time to take a look at your certs/membership and see if they need to be updated. If you haven't sent them along to me, please feel free to send them in with your letters. I will send out an email shortly with a list of those who's certs are up-to-date.