      From: dyscordant_rose <dyscordant_rose@...>
      To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 9:59:21 AM
      Subject: [E-Chir] Annual reporting

      Hello everyone,

      It seems I missed something at the end of last year. In order for everyone's warrants to remain valid I am in need of a report from each of you (as well as current certs - which most of you have already provided).

      These reports can be very simple and sent in an email. I just need a quick report on your chirugeon activities in the last year (i.e. I was chirugeon at X number of events but nothing happened or I was chirugeon at X number of events and had only minor treatments, I oversaw CiT whoever at 2 events, etc) and that's pretty much it (unless you do need to send me current certs, then I'd love the info on those too).

      I have a quarterly report coming up soon so I can add the info in at that point. Please send the reports to me privately (not on the list)by the end of February.