      From: "dabernan@..." <dabernan@...>
      To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 5:47:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [E-Chir] Photo permissions <specific> and chatter?

      Hey all,

      Hope all is well.

      Drake here,

      as for pictures?
      no problem

      As for the Tankred episode,

      I was the first responder to the woman who "fainted", when the ambulance were standing outside of Tankred's tent, they saw her go down also and then came over....I started to advise what I saw and how I was starting to assist whenthey basically just ignored me, "even after identifing myself as a first responder fireman", and proceded to I....I felt not handle the patient properly.... when someone is hyperventilating or semi nervous and embarassed.. .you, as the responder, do not start strapping her to the stretcher until you've at least talked to her a little and try to calm her down alittle....
      Everything I had done till that point got ignored, so I stepped back and let the "professionals" handle her.
      For obvious reasons , I was a little disappointed.

      TSiva,

      I'll respond to your e-mail here as well.

      I am interested in staying active with both this message board as well as being a chirurgeon.

      or whatever i shall call myself now...  :)

      YIS,
      Lord Thomas Drake Abernan
      Timberwolfe / Godweisel

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic