330Touching base again and scenarios?

    Nov 4, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      Now that winter is starting to make its way towards us (Yay!) and hopefully lives are getting back to a bit of normalcy (at least mine sort of is anyway), I was wondering if any of you still have interest if I start posting scenarios again? I do apologize for the lack of activity on my part but life really did get in the way.

      Thankfully, it has seemed like a relatively quiet summer. Thank you for those who have been sending in their reports. Here's hoping that it remains that way.