328Recertification Questions, Toronto

    Jul 8, 2009
      Need to make sure I do this right:

      Looking at my card its dated 22Jun08 for Standard First Aid & CPR C by Heartsafe

      There isnt an expiry date printed on it.

      IIRC this to be renewed once a year by taking a CPR C recert course?

      Err... missed the date but some can renew if its close? If not I'll have to take the full course again.

      Looking to do it in the Toronto Area. Leads to suitable people would be great.

      In looking around some of the Toronto based ones state their certs are good for three (3) years not one (1). So Im a little confused and wish to check if I need to do the renewal this year or not.

      An example 3 year cert is:

      Brian the Green
      Green like the expired foods in a fridge