324certification request (need for Coronation)

    Apr 21, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      I am trying to get a warrant roster signed at Coronation this upcoming weekend so if you haven't already sent your certifications in then please do so ASAP. I need the following;

      Your name
      SCA name
      Certification level and exp
      CPR exp
      SCA membership and expiry
      chirugeonate level (chirugeon-in-training, chirugeon or mentor).

      I am sure that there are more chirugeon's out there than the 10 people that I have already received info from.

      This will be the only roster signed before Pennsic. For any of you planning to go this roster will help streamline the sign in at the first aid point at War.

      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

      Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic