312Re: [E-Chir] Differences in Defibrilators

  • dabernan@aol.com
    Feb 18 2:11 PM

      hi there,
      Drake here,

      not sure about the non-trained PAD

      all the ones in our area, ice rinks , library etc,
      we've had (the firefighters) to train a few employees in each location the proper usage.

      i'm not familiar with any (non-training types)

      you need to look for pace makers/ nicotine patches/ previous heart surguries/ nitro tablets etc...

      sorry,
      just adding my 2 cents

      Drake