285Re: Reccomendation, Inventory Check

    Jan 27, 2009
      --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, "b1laxson" <b1laxson@...> wrote:
      > A minimum list of first aid supplies could be something like:
      > = bandages (standard band aids)
      > = antiseptic wipes
      > = CPR mask
      > = gloves (vinyl gloves to keep you clean)
      > = a tension/tensor bandage (joint injuries are common)
      <add> = sterile gauzz pad (4x4)

      Forgot to mention Id recommend at least one sterile gauze pad (3x3
      or 4x4. I believe our Kingdom Chirurgeon recommended 4x4).

      Its purpose would be for immediate action on bad or large bleeding.
      With at least one in place for the blood to clot around you gain
      some time to obtain more first aid supplies. Preferably by sending
      someone to get them for you.

      Reminder the above is a recommendation (only) for a very small thus
      easily carried set.