284Re: Reccomendation, Inventory Check

    Jan 27, 2009
      Yes the Alcohol wipes... well thats the main type now that I found a
      box of 200 at a drug store (Note: found in the diabetec supply section
      NOT the first aid section). These are a small wipe that is about the
      the size of a pair of salt packets from a fast food store... or about
      the size of loonie.

      There are different variations on the antiseptic wipes. While alchohol
      is the most common there are some medicated ones for sting relief as
      well.

      The are also now in my kit larger wipes which are baby wipes.
      Specifically one listed as disinfecting. I had trouble finding the
      small wipes so got these large ones before getting the pack of 200.

      Brian the Green

      --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, "tudorpot@..." <tudorpot@...> wrote:

      > Request for clarification, are these alcohol swabs?
      >
      > Freda
      >

      > On Jan 25, 2009, at 2:00 PM, b1laxson wrote:
      >
      > > = antiseptic wipes

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic