262Re: [E-Chir] Re: Scenario One

  • tudorpot@gmail.com
    Jan 6, 2009
      A good suggestion--I made a similar one last year after attending an event and no one being able to tell me where the nearest hospital was. Other info - local pharmacy-location and hours, dental emergency clinic, and perhaps local veterinarian for our companions.

      Freda

      On Jan 6, 2009, at 10:10 PM, Kim wrote:

      Perhaps it would be a good start to develop a "ready" sheet for autocrats. It could list things like the exact street address of the site and phone number, locations of landlines, location of AED (if there is one on site), doors that an ambulance could access.

      Then it could be collected by the chirurgeon in charge or even multiples so that we all have the information

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic