243Re: [E-Chir] From your new Kingdom Chirugeon

    Oct 27, 2008
      Ninka wrote:
      > First off, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dame Tsivia for
      > all her work these last three years. It was under her guidance that the
      > chirugeonate ranks have grown to the numbers that they have and I am sure
      > that I am shortly going to realize just how much effort she has put into
      > this office. Wassail Tsivia and enjoy your time off.

      Thank you. It has truly been a joy to work with all of you for the last 3
      years. I will savour my "time off" and anticipate that I will find yet
      more things for me to work on w/in the SCA as well as outside of the
      organization.

      Congratulations to Xristina for taking over the job and also thanks to the
      other 3 chirurgeons who applied. It was NOT an easy decision for the Privy
      Council to make.

      And now: onto kissing boo-boos!
      TSivia
      (just plain ole Mentor now)