161Re: [E-Chir] Re: Upcoming SFA course in Greyfells (Kingston)

    Jun 9, 2008
      I will also be attending for the weekend.

      I don't know if my friends in Gananoque have crash space, but perhaps
      someone else in Kingston (a mere 15 min or so up the 401) would have room?
      <looking curiously at the list)...

      TSivia (outgoing KC)

      > Brian Goodheart the Green Guy (mundane Brian Laxson) here
      >
      > Im interested, though I have to look at the logistics of being there.
      >
      > Living in Toronto and from what I recall of getting to that part of
      > Ontario dont belive I can go back and forth both days.
      >
      > Can you provide a mapquest link?
      >
      > Is there any crash space there? or accomodations in a hotel?
      >
      > If I can sort this out would prefer to learn from a fellow SCAdian.
      >

      > --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, Ninka <dyscordant_rose@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Greetings everyone,
      >>
      >> For some of you this is a reminder, for others this may be new
      > information.
      >>
      >> On June 21st and 22nd, I am offering a Standard First Aid/CPR
      > course in Gananoque (approx. 20 mins east of Kingston). This is the
      > full 16 hour course and I will be doing it at cost. What that means
      > is that it will only cost each participant $18.00 ($15.95 for the
      > book, $2 for the card).
      >>
      >> If you are interested, please contact me for further details. I
      > only have space for 20 people on the course, so please email me
      > ahead of time to reserve a spot.
      >>
      >> If you have already contacted me about this, please do so again
      > so that I can confirm your spot.
      >>
      >> In service,
      >> Baroness Xristina Viaceslavova

      >> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go
      > to Yahoo! Answers.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic