155RE: [E-Chir] Kingdom Chirurgeon position "description"

    Mar 24 11:42 AM
      The yahoo group isn't actually the appropriate place to post this: I have
      taken his information and it's in the list of those applying for the
      position of course.

      All applications can be sent to me privately. I will then collate them,
      review them, and ultimately bring my recommendation to the Privy Council.

      Cheers!
      TSivia <KC>

      > Greetings
      >
      > With out going into this Gentleman's personal information given to the
      > list, (because I'm not sure this is the proper venue to share with
      > everyone) I was just wonder who you were, since no name is posted and I
      > did not recognized you email address.
      >
      > That being said, was the expectation that we post personal information on
      > this site, if we were applying for the position of Kingdom Chirurgeon?
      >
      > Lady Florence.
      >
      > To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      > From: dabernan@...
      > Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:51:51 -0400
      > Subject: Re: [E-Chir] Kingdom Chirurgeon position "description"

      > T'sivia,
      >

      > Known for my abilities to get the job done right, it is my pleasure to
      > submit my mundane/SCA resume for the Kingdom Chirurgeon position .
      >

      > Organization and Communication have been key in all of my previous
      > employment positions, and is imperative in my roll as a Volunteer
      > Fire-fighter with the Grand Valley and District Fire Department.
      >

      > I left the United States to make Canada my new home in April 2004, and
      > started work immediately at Strand Lighting. After almost two years with
      > Strand Lighting they closed their Canadian offices and moved all
      > operations to California, USA. I have established a home for my family
      > and have become rooted in my new community of Grand Valley. I have always
      > "played" with Ealdormere, and now have the opportunity to contribute more
      > to my new Kingdom.
      >

      > I am confident I would bring with me a package of skills and experience
      > that will provide us with an invaluable resource. Having acquired the
      > required certificates plus extra training for this position, I feel I
      > would be a benefit to the organization.
      >

      > I would be honoured to become a member of the team, and am available for a
      > phone interview at your convenience. I appreciate your time, and look
      > forward to personally discussing with you how my abilities can best serve
      > our needs.
      >

      > Please find attached 2 files (SCA Resume)(Mundane Resume)
      >

      > Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

      > Sympatico/MSN Autos wants to put YOU in a 2008 Eclipse! Click here to
      > enter!
      > http://g.msn.ca/ca55/212
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic