154Re: [E-Chir] Kingdom Chirurgeon position "description"

  • James D Sena
    Mar 24 10:05 AM
      It would never be proper to expect someone to give personal information to a list.  If, as I suspect, Ealdomere works like other Kingdoms, the usual way to apply would be to send a resume to the Kingdom Chirurgeon and the Kingdom Seneschal (Or the Crown, or Both).

      HL Brendan ap Llewelyn
      Summits Principality Chirurgeon (An Tir)
      who is going through the same kind of search at the moment

      Rita Vander Veen wrote:

      Greetings

      With out going into this Gentleman's personal information given to the list, (because I'm not sure this is the proper venue to share with everyone)  I was just wonder who you were, since no name is posted and I did not recognized you email address.

      That being said,  was the expectation that we post personal information on this site, if we were applying for the position of Kingdom Chirurgeon?

      Lady Florence.

      To: E-Chir@yahoogroups. com
      From: dabernan@aol. com
      Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:51:51 -0400