      From: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E-Chir@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of TSivia
      Sent: July 17, 2007 1:31 PM
      To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [E-Chir] Chirurgeoning at Pennsic this year?

      Here's the announcement by Master Justin, Pennsic 36 CIC, on the
      Pennsic website:

      http://www.pennsicw ar.org/penn36/ GENERAL/chirurge ons.html

      As I understand it, the EMS crew will do the initial assessment and
      then send any boo-boos back to the chirurgeons to handle.

      I need to send my authorized chirurgeon list to Justin ASAP so if you
      have anything to add before I send this off (e.g. updating your certs)
      do it NOW.

      Thanks folks. I won't be there with you this year either..so have a
      great War and have one for me too!
      TSivia <KC Ealdormere>

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic