127Re: [E-Chir] Revising the Kingdom Chi handbook

    Feb 3, 2007
      Heyya Brendan!

      A lot of kingdoms are going that way. The minor issue here is that we
      have various additional first-aid training org's in the COmmonwealth you
      don't have Stateside...and we've accomodated them in this manner
      explicitly (e.g. St. Johns ambulance, royal lifesaving society, cdn. ski

      I'm going to talk to our SC who is one of mine (my x3 predecessor in this
      office) and see if she thinks that would be a sufficient move for us. *I*
      think it'd be a lovely short-cut. <Grin>
      See you at Estrella by any chance?

      Over here in An Tir we took the simple route. Kingdom Law states the
      > Society Chirurgeon's Handbook is An Tir's Chirurgeon's Handbook. Mir
      > tried to amend it putting Page 60 first (The page that says Don't
      > Panic!) but aside from that ....
      > Lord Brendan ap Llewelyn
      > Summits Principality Chirurgeon
      > Kingdom of An Tir
      > TSivia wrote:
      >> Hi folks!
      >> The Society wants all Kingdom Chirurgeon handbooks revised to come
      >> into conformation with the new titles for the 3 levels within the
      >> Guild. It's as good a time as any to look over the entire thing to
      >> see what needs to be added, dropped, or amended (after all, it's now
      >> REQUIRED that all autocrats file event reports to the K.C. if there
      >> wasn't a CIC there...plot to get more chirurgeons! LOL).
      >> Any volunteers? I think the last time it was updated was over 10 years
      >> ago, on Kaellyn's watch.
      >> Email me.
      >> TSivia
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic