1Welcone and thank yous!

    Sep 11, 2006
      Welcome to Ealdormere's Chirurgeon list, ably set up and moderated by
      our very own Viscountess Kaellyn, Mentor Chirurgeon to the Stars and
      all-around brilliant person!

      If you don't want to be on the list, please let either Kaellyn or
      myself know right away and we'll remove you immediately.

      PLEASE: it's a good place for socializing, but I'd prefer if that was
      kept to a minimum so we can get work done when required too. In
      specific: I'd love it if folks could post what event<s> they'll be
      attending so I can do some matching of attendees with events who need
      a Chirurgeon in Charge.

      Thanks Kaellyn! Welcome aboard, all!
      TSivia, Ealdormere K.C.
      Mentor Chirurgeon and Protrectress of Ompah and Plevna by the Hands of
      Their Excellencies Skraeling Althing, Menken and Eleanor.