LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 30, 2013; Petition

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator_(E-Cat)">Rossi

        LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 30, 2013 - Highlights this week include: additional info on the E-Cat 3rd party test report; new coverage from Forbes, Discovery, PhysicsToday, Wired; MFMP proposes public purchase of 1 MW E-Cat; Rossi no longer controls E-Cat business; James Martinez speaks; AlienScientist video. (PESN; May 30, 2013)

      WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

      Form a National Commission to research LENR energy production from devices such as Andrea Rossi’s ECAT.

      For the last 57 years we have spent an average $393 million a year on hot fusion research for a total of over $22 billion dollars and have yet to develop anything useful for the average citizen.

      In contrast in the 24 years since the announcement of the discovery of Low Energy Reactions by Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann we have spent far less than 1% of the total spent on hot fusion even with very promising results shown by our own SPAWAR Naval research lab.

      Current evidence points to a real effect that could provide all the energy we need. Many prestigious research labs have shown research evidence that LENR reactions are real even with the shoestring budgets put forth to study the field.

      It is time for the United States to put serious effort and research into the field of LENR.

      Sign the petition if you agree: http://wh.gov/SyJC