[DzogchenPractice] Re: Effulgent Rigpa

  • awo_orunmila
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Jax,

      >In Kabbalah the dissolution of ego is called Bitul
      >and is considered a necessary aspect of Rigpa, known as Chokmah

      Hmmm... ;-)

      1. Would you see a possible parallel between these traditions as
      follows:

      Dharmakaya = Kether
      Sambhogakaya = Tiphareth
      Nirmanakaya = Malkuth

      ?

      2. Chokmah as the "one-without-a-second" (Kether) aware of
      ItSelf? "Mirror-like consciousness"

      Ciao
      P.
    • leo_lionowl
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
        It's probably been covered before on this board but perhaps parallels
        can be made with the Four Worlds of the Kabbalist and the kayas:

        Dharmakaya - Azilut
        Sambhogakaya - Briah
        Nirmanakaya - Yezirah & Asiyah

        Also Essence, Nature and Energy may correspond to Ain, Ain Soph and
        Ain Soph Aur respectively?

        Best,

      • Ejackpete
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 9, 2008
          Hi!

          Pretty much agree... need to refer to my texts.  Of course the correlations exist but I am not sure about the exact corresponces...

          Chokmah is Rigpa... not sure about "Mirror-like consciousness" linkage...

          Best,

          Jax