No activity in last 7 days
Tibetan Buddhist deities of wealth, the Dzambhalas (also spelled Jambala, and called Kubera in hindu pantheons) are considered emanations of the Buddha of Compassion, Chenrezig (Avalokiteshvara in sanskrit). Please share your information on variations of this buddhaform with us.
- Mar 14, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.