Retracing my steps: Dyer - Haskell connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2007
      Retracing my steps: Dyer - Haskell connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/dyer.html

      Parris Dyer born 2 May 1840 in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine son
      of Levi Dyer (George 6, [weak link here] Levi 5, William 4, William
      3, William 2, William 1) and Mary Jane Harmon (Peter 6, Josiah 5,
      John 4, Samuel 3, John 2, Nathaniel 1). He died 11 September 1929
      in Thorndike and is buried in Thorndike.

      Alice Ann Haskell born 20 March 1841 in Unity, Waldo County, Maine
      daughter of Nathaniel Smith (William 6, John 5, William 4, Thomas
      3, Benjamin 2, Captain William 1). She died 8 January 1911 in
      Thorndike.

      Married 28 September 1865 in Thorndike.

      Children:

      1. Edgar Willis Dyer born 30 September 1867 in Thorndike, died 3
      April 1931 in Belfast, Waldo County, Maine and is buried in
      Thorndike. Married Anna May Dolloff born 21 September 1874 daughter
      of Daniel B Dolloff and Asenath Haskell Pendleton. She died 20
      January 1916 and is buried in Thorndike. Two children.

      2. Minnie Dyer born 1872.

      3. Lewis Burton Dyer born 20 November 1882.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. Please do not submit this data to any person,
      organization or firm that is in the business of collecting data to
      put on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,

      David

      David Sylvester
      28 North Searsport Road
      Searsport, Maine 04974

    • David Sylvester
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
        Retracing my steps: Dyer - Haskell connection -
        http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/dyer.html

        Parris Dyer born 2 May 1840 in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine son
        of Levi Dyer (George 6, [weak link here] Levi 5, William 4, William
        3, William 2, William 1) and Mary Jane Harmon (Peter 6, Josiah 5,
        John 4, Samuel 3, John 2, Nathaniel 1). He died 11 September 1929
        in Thorndike and is buried in Thorndike.

        Alice Ann Haskell born 20 March 1841 in Unity, Waldo County, Maine
        daughter of Nathaniel Smith (William 6, John 5, William 4, Thomas
        3, Benjamin 2, Captain William 1) and Sarah E Vose (David 6, Seth
        5, Jonathan 4, Sergeant Thomas 3, Captain Thomas 2, Robert 1). She
        died 8 January 1911 in Thorndike and is buried in Thorndike.

        Married 28 September 1865 in Thorndike.

        Children:

        1. Edgar Willis Dyer born 30 September 1867 in Thorndike, died 3
        April 1931 in Belfast, Waldo County, Maine and is buried in
        Thorndike. Married Anna May Dolloff born 21 September 1874 daughter
        of Daniel B Dolloff and Asenath Haskell Pendleton. She died 20
        January 1916 and is buried in Thorndike. Two children.

        2. Minnie Dyer born 1872.

        3. Lewis Burton Dyer born 20 November 1882.

        If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
        have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

        If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
        with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
        would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
        book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
        saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
        organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put