There is no messages..

  • teddyohs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      This group is so quiet.. no one ever post here.. Can we get this group
      moving...

      I will start by introducing myself.. I am Miya.. I am what you call a
      Korean-American.. I been living in Netherland for now 3 years.. I can
      not believe how fast time flies.. I finish my imbugeringcursus in
      July.. I am really happy about finishing my requied Dutch class. Noe I
      will be continuing my Dutch class in September.. I want to be fluent
      as possible..But
      Ik vind that Nederlaand taal is heel moielijk for mij.. Is that
      right.. LOL

      Take care and I hope to hear from others,
      Miya