Be Inspired! Meet & Greet with Inspired Teaching School Current and Prospective Families

  • Mali Parke
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
    BE INSPIRED!
    Meet & Greet: Inspired Teaching School Current and Prospective Families

    March 17, 2012 from 2-4pm
    Josephine Butler Parks Center

    2437 15th Street NW
    Washington, DC 20009

    Since 1996, the Center for Inspired Teaching has been training K-12 teachers in inquiry-based methods and active learning approaches. In 2011, we opened the Inspired Teaching School, where a master teacher and teaching fellow are in each classroom implementing the Inspired Teaching philosophy. Next year, the Inspired Teaching School will be moving to Ward One.

    Come by to meet current Inspired families and our principal. Applications will be available for Pre-K to 4th grade for the 2012-2013 school year. Preference application deadline is March 31, 2012.

    Please RSVP at: http://bit.ly/xJ70ze

    Questions? Email NHopkinson@... or call Natalie at 202-265-0971.

    There’s plenty of room to run and play at Malcolm X/Meridian Hill Park across the street. Bring the kids!

    For more information on the Inspired Teaching School:
    http://www.inspiredteachingschool.org/ | 202-248-6825 | info@...