Commerce Bank

  • grimm_ed
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2005
      I have had several inquiries regarding Commerce Bank. Please contact
      Jim Harrison, Assistant Vice President and Manager of the Dupont
      Circle Branch. Jim can be reached via email at
      James.Harrison@....
    • Molotsky, Michele (COUNCIL)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2005

        The bank is located at 1753 Connecticut Ave.,(Corner of Connecticut & S Streets, NW).  The contact person Andrew Richards: 374-5862