Neverwinter Nights

  • quillcadney
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hey guys! Mr. Paley told me about a computer game called
      Neverwinter Nights. It is like D&D on your computer. He said it was
      really good so I checked it out. At Gamespot.com, they rated the game
      a 9.7 which is REALLY good! I read the storyline and decided I wanted
      to buy it. I got it at Target for about $45. It is well worth the
      money. It comes with 2 install CDs, a play CD, a thick instruction
      manuel which you dont really need since the game explains it to you
      in the opening Training Academy, and a cloth map of this world. It is
      VERY cool and VERY fun. One of the special features of the game and
      one of the reasons I mentioned this to you guys is it has a
      multiplayer online feature. If enough of you buy the game, we can all
      go on a mission together. I think that would be pretty kick ass. If
      anyone is intersted and wants more info, please feel free to reply.

      - Jeff Craig
    • MAGICDGK@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
        DO NOT BUY NEVERWINTER NIGHTS there is a bug in it that has made 3 of my
        friend's computers crash, wait until the updated version with the bug cure
      • quillcadney
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
          --- In Dungeonmaster@y..., MAGICDGK@a... wrote:
          > DO NOT BUY NEVERWINTER NIGHTS there is a bug in it that has made 3
          of my
          > friend's computers crash, wait until the updated version with the
          bug cure

          The updated version is already available. It took me 10 minutes to
          download with a 56k modem. Everything works fine for me now. So GO
          BUY IT AND DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE!
        • mycroftca@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
            In a message dated 7/2/02 4:31:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time, MAGICDGK@... writes:

            DO NOT BUY NEVERWINTER NIGHTS  there is a bug in it that has made 3 of my
            friend's computers crash, wait until the updated version with the bug cure

            too late