Re: CHAT ROOM ADVERT

  • Llewella Amber
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 31, 1999
      Mark and Tony,
      Send me your nicks < twoowls@... > and your IP addresses. Make
      sure your nicks are registered and I'll put you on auto-op. That way you
      can run things on Saturdays. And thank you very much.
      Sin,
      TwoOwls

    • Llewella Amber
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 31, 1999
        Steve,
        That IS what I was saying! If the GMs CAN make it there, I think the
        players should make it also. Better?
        Sin,
        TwoOwls

        >From: MadCentral@...
        >To: DungeonWorld@onelist.com
        >Subject: Re: Re: [DungeonWorld] CHAT ROOM ADVERT
        >Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:48:16 EDT
        >
        >From: MadCentral@...
        >

        >In a message dated 31/8/99 5:59:11 pm, you wrote:
        >
        ><< If the GMs can make it to the chat room; aka "Stumpies Tavern"; I think
        >we
        >could have a much better turn out than we have had this past Sunday. <<
        >
        >Ahem!
        >I *was* there for an hour!
        >
        >Steve
        >-Madhouse UK
      • Tony Weller
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 1, 1999
          >Ahem!
          >I *was* there for an hour!
          >
          >Steve
          >-Madhouse UK

          And pumping the Raven of Ghorst for info about the plague around Ghorst, his
          recent High Merchant appointment and certain details of trading needed more
          time than that! ;-)

          Regards,
          Tony Weller
        • Tony Weller
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 1, 1999
            The Baron Issola is a bit of a regular, but the Lady Jasmine, Lord Crusader
            of Shanna, has also started turning up to see what all the fuss is about.
            (Actually, I've actively taken the role up again after some other issues
            have since been resolved, but that's a completely different story.)

            Oh, and of course, you can talk to me OOC there, as well! ;-)

            Regards,
            Tony Weller

> [...]
            server.
            > Now click the OK at bottom, Then click the icon which looks like a flash
            of
            > lightning in the top left hand corner of your screen... you will connect.
            > If you can't, try all the DAL.NET servers as quite often there busy.
            >
            > THERE'S A LIST OF ROOMS WHICH ONES OURS?
            > It's not on the list... You need to type MAD_HOUSE where it says "Name of
            > channel to join".
            > Then BINGO!
            >
            > This is a simple guide, you may get lost. If so please contact me
            (TwoOwls)
            > for help at...
            > twoowls@...
            >
            > Please join us and give support to Dungeon as its the best PBM around!

            > Congratulations to THE_COALITION. Our latest ONElist of the week.
            > For full story and to submit yours, go to

            ONElist: the best place to EXPLORE topics, SHARE ideas, and
            CONNECT to people with the same interests.

            Offical DungeonWorld Website: http://www.dungeonworld.com/
          • Killbot Factory
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 1, 1999
              Tony Weller wrote:
              >From: Tony Weller <tweller@...>
              >
              >The Baron Issola is a bit of a regular, but the Lady Jasmine, Lord
              Crusader
              >of Shanna, has also started turning up to see what all the fuss is
              about.
              >(Actually, I've actively taken the role up again after some other issues
              >have since been resolved, but that's a completely different story.)
              >
              >Oh, and of course, you can talk to me OOC there, as well! ;-)

              Or you could just be harrassed all day on the phone by you instead <g>.

              Jimbo Versace