Re: Proclamation

  • Tony Weller
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 30 6:04 PM
      >Just to confuse everyone further, in the Myriad Chronicle No 7 the Lord
      >Crusader of Cambron said that no Crusader of Cambron could join and that
      >any who had joined must leave immediately.
      >
      >Gordon Freck

      That was apparently a mistake, Gordon.

      On the list and possibly on the turnsheets (don't have time to check here at
      work), Dan Shirley aka Lord Crusader of Cambron, stated that it was a
      journalistic error and was completely false. There are currently no
      restrictions against Crusaders of Cambron becoming members of the Dei
      Vigilare.

      However, restrictions against membership of Selador Crusaders to the Dei
      Vigilare ARE currently in place. Lord Lexor declared Crusaders of Selador
      may NOT become members of the Dei Vigilare, and that situation has yet to be
      raised for review since Lord Lexor became an outlaw.

      I think the proclamation in Myriad#7 was actually supposed to be about
      Crusaders of Selador, not Cambron.

      Regards,
      Tony Weller (lurking from work)
    • MadCentral@xxx.xxx
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 5, 1999
        In a message dated 02/07/99 19:06:53, you write:

        << I can make 130 gps just sitting in the courtyard. That would be two
        turns of following. Obviously the crown is not too interested in
        capturing him. Maybe due to the fact that the council is being
        controlled by the Jenna. I think testing should be manditory for all
        High government officials. How else can we be sure that they are not
        being controlled. >>

        You were warned not to make these sort of stupid and senseless
        comments in an official mandate by the King. The Crown wishes to
        avoid panic and paranoia, which is surely what the Jenna are trying
        to achieve to destabilise Bereny. Should you insist on flouting
        the Kings ruling you will force us to take further action with possible
        fines and levies attached.

        Sandu Revan - Clerk 3rd Class, Royal Courts of Bereny