Re: [DungeonWorld] Reed Hat vs +5 Helm

  • themes86
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
      If my notes on the protective levels of a Reed Hat are correct, then that is the difference between the two pieces of head gear. I didn't pay attention to stats when my druid put in his so I can't comment there.

      Greg

      From: Bill Mayling <realbillM@...>
      Sender: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:55:45 +0100
      To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com<dungeonworld@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [DungeonWorld] Reed Hat vs +5 Helm

      I think that my Crusader has gained the following, by donning a Reed Hat vice his +5 Helm:
      Defences
      +4/+17/+17/+27/+9/+3
      Stats
      -4 App/+2 Dex/+2 Str
      Can anybody confirm those figures, please ?

      Real Bill M.
    • Jeremy Baxter
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
        I hope not, I threw one away that I found in Derwent Undercity!

        Jeremy

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
          My OCD kicked in. Found the turns which my druid put on the hat. Those stat adjustments are correct as well.

          Greg

          From: Themes86@...
          Sender: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:24:57 +0000
          To: Dungeonworld Yahoo Group<DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [DungeonWorld] Reed Hat vs +5 Helm

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013

            oops. That is unfortunate.

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013

              Now I am really really jealous!

              I have a Reed Hat in the Derwent Undercity…

              Trader wouldn’t buy it… and it’s on my only Derwent character … who is a Lobo.

              It’s now available for sale to the highest bidder!

              Doug

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
                Thanks, Greg - I was surprised how good it is .... couldn't quite believe my own figures !

                Real Bill M.

                To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
                From: Themes86@...
                Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:03:08 +0000

                From: Themes86@...
                Sender: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:24:57 +0000
                To: Dungeonworld Yahoo Group<DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
                  Yup and the stats are correct..........

                  Mike

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013

                    Doug,

                    I’ll happily take it off your hands but all my characters have left the Undercity currently. Let me know privately what you want or the highest bidJ

                    Mike

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 19, 2013
                      I too would be extremely interested in it.Bruno
                    • alber1ch
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 19, 2013

                        Doug

                        My enhanced yahoo experience won't let me find a way of sending you a direct message.  My email is alber1ch at yahoo dot co dot uk. Please let me know the terms on which you are organising this sale.

                        Bruno

                        --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, <dungeonworld@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                        I too would be extremely interested in it.Bruno
                      • Wayne Gildroy