Reed Hat vs +5 Helm

  • Bill Mayling
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
      I think that my Crusader has gained the following, by donning a Reed Hat vice his +5 Helm:
      Defences
      +4/+17/+17/+27/+9/+3
      Stats
      -4 App/+2 Dex/+2 Str
      Can anybody confirm those figures, please ?

      Real Bill M.
    • themes86
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
        If my notes on the protective levels of a Reed Hat are correct, then that is the difference between the two pieces of head gear. I didn't pay attention to stats when my druid put in his so I can't comment there.

        Greg

        From: Bill Mayling <realbillM@...>
        Sender: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:55:45 +0100
        To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com<dungeonworld@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [DungeonWorld] Reed Hat vs +5 Helm

        I think that my Crusader has gained the following, by donning a Reed Hat vice his +5 Helm:
        Defences
        +4/+17/+17/+27/+9/+3
        Stats
        -4 App/+2 Dex/+2 Str
        Can anybody confirm those figures, please ?

        Real Bill M.
      • Jeremy Baxter
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
          I hope not, I threw one away that I found in Derwent Undercity!

          Jeremy

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
            My OCD kicked in. Found the turns which my druid put on the hat. Those stat adjustments are correct as well.

            Greg

            From: Themes86@...
            Sender: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:24:57 +0000
            To: Dungeonworld Yahoo Group<DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [DungeonWorld] Reed Hat vs +5 Helm

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013

              oops. That is unfortunate.

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013

                Now I am really really jealous!

                I have a Reed Hat in the Derwent Undercity…

                Trader wouldn’t buy it… and it’s on my only Derwent character … who is a Lobo.

                It’s now available for sale to the highest bidder!

                Doug

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
                  Thanks, Greg - I was surprised how good it is .... couldn't quite believe my own figures !

                  Real Bill M.

                  To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
                  From: Themes86@...
                  Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:03:08 +0000

                  From: Themes86@...
                  Sender: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:24:57 +0000
                  To: Dungeonworld Yahoo Group<DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013
                    Yup and the stats are correct..........

                    Mike

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 18, 2013

                      Doug,

                      I’ll happily take it off your hands but all my characters have left the Undercity currently. Let me know privately what you want or the highest bidJ

                      Mike

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 19, 2013
                        I too would be extremely interested in it.Bruno
                      • alber1ch
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 19, 2013

                          Doug

                          My enhanced yahoo experience won't let me find a way of sending you a direct message.  My email is alber1ch at yahoo dot co dot uk. Please let me know the terms on which you are organising this sale.

                          Bruno

                          --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, <dungeonworld@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                          I too would be extremely interested in it.Bruno
                        • Wayne Gildroy