US Minicon

  • Wayne Gildroy
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 24, 2013
      It is official.  The US Minicon will be held in State College, PA.   Things will start Friday evening November 8, go all day Saturday November 9, and there may be some stuff Sunday morning November 10 until checkout time.

      Steve tells us that there is an 80% probability that he will be there with us.

      I am flying into Altoona PA (nearby airport) out of a connection at Washington DC Dulles for those of you who might want to consider flying in.

      We are still finalizing which hotel will be ground zero for the minicon.  Obviously we are narrowing the search down to a decent hotel which has a conference room we can use, a restaurant, and--importantly--a bar!

      There will be lots of conversation about DungeonWorld, some are bringing some board games, and I will be debuting my live DungeonWorld Roleplaying session.

      Let me know if you are interested in joining us.  Right now it appears we will be at least 8, with the strong possibility of 2 to 3 more.  The more the merrier!

      Cheers!
      Wayne