Re: [DungeonWorld] Re: US Meeting

  • Wayne Gildroy
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 20, 2013
      It is at State College. At this pint we aren't moving the site. Let me know if you are coming. I would need to prepare another character for my game if you are coming.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 20, 2013, at 6:33 PM, Albert Sun <albertsun05@...> wrote:

      > I am interested in coming. I live about 2 hours East of State College,
      > near Wilkes Barre, so if you move the meeting farther east that would be
      > even better for me. :D

    • Michael Crowther
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 21, 2013
        We tried to pick a "central" point for those driving and near enough to an airport for anyone wanting to join by air (early on this started as a meet between just three of us). If you can join us that'd be great,

        Mike

        On Aug 20, 2013, at 6:33 PM, Albert Sun <albertsun05@...<mailto:albertsun05%40gmail.com>> wrote:

        > I am interested in coming. I live about 2 hours East of State College,
        > near Wilkes Barre, so if you move the meeting farther east that would be
        > even better for me. :D

        THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT IS
        CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
        INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
        OR INDIVIDUALS NAMED ABOVE.
        If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
        employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
        intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
        dissemination, distribution or copying of this
        communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
        received this communication in error, please reply to the
        sender to notify us of the error and delete the original
        message. Thank You.
      • skirockclimb
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 21, 2013
          Hi Wayne, yes do put me down. I figure if some of you are flying in, I can drive a few hours for a weekend of gaming. DW live sounds great.

          --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Wayne Gildroy <wrgild@...> wrote:

          > It is at State College. At this pint we aren't moving the site. Let me know if you are coming. I would need to prepare another character for my game if you are coming.
          >

          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Aug 20, 2013, at 6:33 PM, Albert Sun <albertsun05@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I am interested in coming. I live about 2 hours East of State College,
          > > near Wilkes Barre, so if you move the meeting farther east that would be
          > > even better for me. :D

        • Wayne Gildroy
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 24, 2013
            It is official.  The US Minicon will be held in State College, PA.   Things will start Friday evening November 8, go all day Saturday November 9, and there may be some stuff Sunday morning November 10 until checkout time.

            Steve tells us that there is an 80% probability that he will be there with us.

            I am flying into Altoona PA (nearby airport) out of a connection at Washington DC Dulles for those of you who might want to consider flying in.

            We are still finalizing which hotel will be ground zero for the minicon.  Obviously we are narrowing the search down to a decent hotel which has a conference room we can use, a restaurant, and--importantly--a bar!

            There will be lots of conversation about DungeonWorld, some are bringing some board games, and I will be debuting my live DungeonWorld Roleplaying session.

            Let me know if you are interested in joining us.  Right now it appears we will be at least 8, with the strong possibility of 2 to 3 more.  The more the merrier!

            Cheers!
            Wayne