results for the week

  • Albert Sun
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2013
      Hi folks, did anyone get their orders yet?

    • Wayne Gildroy
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 2, 2013
        Not yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 2, 2013, at 12:23 PM, Albert Sun <albertsun05@...> wrote:

        > Hi folks, did anyone get their orders yet?

      • Nevin Steindam
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2013
          Steve just ran the minicon last weekend, and warned us that he was planning to have a long delay for vacation AFTER these results came in. So I wouldn't be too surprised if he's still catching up after the convention and hasn't run the turns. The way I see it, this just means the delay during his vacation will be a little less.

          Nevin

          On Aug 2, 2013, at 12:39 PM, Wayne Gildroy <wrgild@...> wrote:

          > Not yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Aug 2, 2013, at 12:23 PM, Albert Sun <albertsun05@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hi folks, did anyone get their orders yet?

        • Andrew Jackson
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 3, 2013
            I believe the GM Note in the last round stated two turns with a long break
            in between

            The deadline for this turn is 31st August. (* I think he means 31st July)
            The deadline after that will be 25th August.
            After which we'll be back to normal again. Thanks for your patience!
            Steve
            Madhouse UK

          • Paul
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 4, 2013
              No turns arrived yesterday (as stated they would) and nothing today either?

              Should we be concerned Steve......?

              --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Jackson <ajacks01@...> wrote:

              > I believe the GM Note in the last round stated two turns with a long break
              > in between
              >
              > The deadline for this turn is 31st August. (* I think he means 31st July)
              > The deadline after that will be 25th August.
              > After which we'll be back to normal again. Thanks for your patience!
              > Steve
              > Madhouse UK

            • grazzahart98
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 5, 2013
                Got mine in late last night.

                --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <wildwarp@...> wrote:

                > No turns arrived yesterday (as stated they would) and nothing today either?
                >
                > Should we be concerned Steve......?
                >
                > --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Jackson <ajacks01@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I believe the GM Note in the last round stated two turns with a long break
                > > in between
                > >
                > > The deadline for this turn is 31st August. (* I think he means 31st July)
                > > The deadline after that will be 25th August.
                > > After which we'll be back to normal again. Thanks for your patience!
                > > Steve
                > > Madhouse UK

              • Paul Hindle
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 5, 2013
                  If anyone's interested, I can start the ball rolling by sharing the benefits of the new Pirate skill 'Legend of the Sea'. Let me know.

                  Paul

                • thomas.crane@sky.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 5, 2013
                    My Estate never got the Bounty Hunter thingy. I will just add it to the list!

                    Thomas

                    ________________________________
                    If anyone's interested, I can start the ball rolling by sharing the benefits of the new Pirate skill 'Legend of the Sea'. Let me know.

                    Paul

                  • Michael Crowther
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 5, 2013
                      I got 4 of 10 of the general “gifts’ but to be fair there was a lot of stuff to be added across a lot of players I am sure, Steve commented on one other and I didn’t provide sufficient details for the placement of the weapon and shop I suspect,

                      Mike

                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 5, 2013
                        Same here..the bounty hunter has not shown up.
                        Frank

                      • iane@altair404.orangehome.co.uk
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 5, 2013
                          Neither did i, though i got my other special offer bonus ok. The Bounty hunters might not be co-operating.

                          Ian