Two Questions

  • Steve Tierney - Getting The Message Out!
    Message 1 of 55 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hi All,

      I've got two questions for you.

      (1) I'd quite like to migrate players from the Yahoo groups function to a similar function straight from the Madhouse website. IF I could find suitable software that had all the functionality of Yahoo Groups (or most of it, anyway) including file storage, daily digest etc - would you all be willing to make the move. Or would it be a waste of time because everybody would refuse to move? : )

      (2) Is there any market amongst existing DW players for a text-based political DungeonWorld storytelling spin-off - as per the kind currently being run for Abnormals. It would run alongside the actual game but wouldn't have any direct effect upon it except for roleplay and some very occasional "grand plot" stuff. If there's no interest, I wont think about it anymore. : )
    • actionman200uk
      Message 55 of 55 , Sep 8, 2013

        Hello Wayne.

        Thank you for your reply it was very helpful.

        Cheers Adrian.

        --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, <dungeonworld@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I have never directly gone.  On the Yahoo Home Page if you go over to the left and click on "other" at the bottom of the options it will take you to another menu in which you can easily find and click on Groups and...boom....there you go.

        Again, absolutely nothing is any different for me and I have none of the problems being mentioned.  Now that I think about it, everyone I can remember having problems is in the UK.  Is anyone outside the UK having these problems?  I certainly am not....