Re: Death of the Runeforgers R Us store

  • Madhouse UK
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 12, 2013
      >> Maybe you could ask him please?<<

      Nope. : ) But there may be the chance to do more stores in a forthcoming
      Special Offer for the Minicon . : )

      Steve
      Madhouse UK

    • Tony
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 19, 2013
        Interestingly, the Runeforgers R Us store has been revived (thanks Steve)... but I am still non the wiser over how to counter the decline in Local Profit.

        -- Tony

        PS - Can someone probe Steve at the Minicon over what needs to be done... I would if I was attending but unfortunately I am unable to this year.
      • greymistwarloc
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 20, 2013
          I got my first increase in Local Profit this day. So things must be fixed
          and I can get profits to climb.

          Thanks Steve!

          Richard

        • mhoranl
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 4, 2013
            Hi Steve,Did Duncan Perham actually join the team then? Thought we would have heard from him by now, if only to say "Hello" and "Welcome back"....?CheersPaul