Minicon Details

  • Steve Tierney - Getting The Message Out!
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7 3:24 PM
      Details of current bookings for Minicon

      B&B Number 1 (The Crescent)
      +++++++++++++

      Keith Nixon and Ed Hyland - Twin Room
      Bruce Devlin - Double Room (solo occupancy)
      David Townend & Wife (Double Room)
      Adrian Baker & Bruno Giordan (Twin Room, En Suite)

      B&B Number 2 (Lynn Road)
      +++++++++

      Bill Mayling + Space Available (Twin Room)
      Adrian Bagley - Double Room (solo occupancy)
      Paul Malone & Wife - Double Room

      Waiting for info from:
      Ian Edwards
      Alex

      There are also about a dozen Wisbech people attending.

      Have I forgotten anyone?

      Steve
      Madhouse UK
    • Bill Mayling
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8 1:49 AM
        Hi Steve - sorry, I did actually change my request and said I was coming in my Motorhome (as my wife has agreed to come along and help with the driving). I've booked at a site just outside town.
        Real Bill M.

        To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12 1:46 AM
          Hi, Steve - hope you got my note about NOT needing the B & B ?

          Real Bill M.

          To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com