Re: Achievements?

  • Bill Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2013
      OOC

      Vela has a point of Seelie Favour. However, checking back it was obtained the turn The Prince of Autumn died. It might have occurred due to that, looking at the Prince or either of the following actions

      L 0 0
      I Look Around. I am standing in a small bedroom which is elegantly and sumptuously decorated. Tasteful magical lights sprinkle the room with glittering
      luminance. There is a small, tidy bed in the corner, made up cozily with thick woollen sheets. Beside the bed is a tiny table and a delicate wooden chair. To lay on
      the bed issue the order 'L' '6'. To sit in the tiny delicate chair issue the order 'L' '7'.

      L 6 0
      I lay on the bed. It was incredibly comfortable and deliciously snug and warm. I drifted into a light slumber without even knowing it. When I awoke a while later
      I chastised myself... after all, falling asleep in a potentially dangerous place like this is plain silly. Nevertheless, I felt most refreshed and pleasantly invigorated.

      L 7 0
      I sat in the tiny delicate chair. It creaked and groaned beneath me, but it did not break. I did not feel very relaxed for although the chair was both tiny, and
      delicate, it was not comfortable.

      Someone who didn't do them all will have to let me know which....

      Welsh Bill

      Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 am (PDT) . Posted by:
      "melgorn" melgorn <mailto:ajhodds@...?subject=Re%3A%20Achievements%3F>
      Seelie favour point on one of my STW characters, no achievements though.

      Ant

      --
      Ymwadiad:

      Er y cymerir pob gofal posib i sicrhau cywirdeb unrhyw wybodaeth a chyngor a roddir yn yr ohebiaeth hon, ni dderbynnir atebolrwydd am unrhyw golledion a all godi o unrhyw gamgymeriadau sy'n gynwysedig ac fe'ch atgoffir o'r angen i chi ofyn am gyngor proffesiynol eich hun.

      Bwriedir y neges ebost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau iddi, at sylw'r person(au) y'i danfonwyd atynt yn unig. Os nad chi yw'r derbynnydd y cyfeiriwyd y neges hon ato ef neu hi, neu'r person sydd gyfrifol am drosglwyddo'r neges hon iddo ef neu hi, mi ddylech hysbysu'r anfonwr ar eich union. Oni bai mai chi yw'r person neu gynrychiolydd y person y cyfeiriwyd y neges hon at ef neu hi nid ydych wedi eich awdurdodi i, ac ni ddylech chi, ddarllen, copio, dosbarthu, defnyddio na chadw'r neges hon nac unrhyw gyfran ohoni.

      O dan y Ddeddf Amddiffyn Data 1998 a Deddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 2000 gellir datgelu cynnwys y negest ebost hon.

      Disclaimer:

      While reasonable care is taken to ensure the correctness of any information and advice given in this correspondence no liability is accepted for losses arising from any errors contained in it and you are reminded of the need to obtain your own professional advice.

      The information in this email and any attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.

      Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be disclosed.

    • Michael Crowther
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2013
        Hi Bill,

        Which room was this in as I have a Pixie now in the cottage (well the Oven) and it sounds perfect for him:)

        Mike

        "melgorn" melgorn <mailto:ajhodds@...<mailto:ajhodds%40lineone.net>?subject=Re%3A%20Achievements%3F>

        --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com<mailto:DungeonWorld%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:DungeonWorld%40yahoogroups.com>, "thomas.crane@...<mailto:thomas.crane@...><mailto:thomas.crane@...%3cmailto:thomas.crane@...%3e>" <thomas.crane@...<mailto:thomas.crane@...<mailto:thomas.crane@...%3cmailto:thomas.crane@...>>> wrote:

        > Did anyone else get one they didn't expect this turn? One of my characters gained one and from what I can see has no reason to have... They also gained a Seelie Favour point too.
        >
        > Thomas
        > P.S. This is more aimed at those on the Saving the World Mission.

        --
        Ymwadiad:

        Er y cymerir pob gofal posib i sicrhau cywirdeb unrhyw wybodaeth a chyngor a roddir yn yr ohebiaeth hon, ni dderbynnir atebolrwydd am unrhyw golledion a all godi o unrhyw gamgymeriadau sy'n gynwysedig ac fe'ch atgoffir o'r angen i chi ofyn am gyngor proffesiynol eich hun.

        Bwriedir y neges ebost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau iddi, at sylw'r person(au) y'i danfonwyd atynt yn unig. Os nad chi yw'r derbynnydd y cyfeiriwyd y neges hon ato ef neu hi, neu'r person sydd gyfrifol am drosglwyddo'r neges hon iddo ef neu hi, mi ddylech hysbysu'r anfonwr ar eich union. Oni bai mai chi yw'r person neu gynrychiolydd y person y cyfeiriwyd y neges hon at ef neu hi nid ydych wedi eich awdurdodi i, ac ni ddylech chi, ddarllen, copio, dosbarthu, defnyddio na chadw'r neges hon nac unrhyw gyfran ohoni.

        O dan y Ddeddf Amddiffyn Data 1998 a Deddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 2000 gellir datgelu cynnwys y negest ebost hon.

        Disclaimer:

        While reasonable care is taken to ensure the correctness of any information and advice given in this correspondence no liability is accepted for losses arising from any errors contained in it and you are reminded of the need to obtain your own professional advice.

        The information in this email and any attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.

        Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be disclosed.

        THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT IS
        CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
        INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
        OR INDIVIDUALS NAMED ABOVE.
        If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
        employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
        intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
        dissemination, distribution or copying of this
        communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
        received this communication in error, please reply to the
        sender to notify us of the error and delete the original
        message. Thank You.