Order entry

  • Mat Hillman
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1 9:09 AM
      What happened to the offline order entry program ?? is it still in use?
      I can't find a d/load link on the madcentral site.

      And I'm pretty sure the version I have here is years out of date!

      Mat
    • duncan1326
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 1 9:15 AM
        Hi Matt

        Yes the link disappeared when the new website went up a couple of years ago

        I don't think it should make a difference with the version you have
        Am certainly not aware of any different versions been out there
        But I am sure someone will say if there is

        Have you tried your version?

        regards

        Duncan

      • tei@ix.netcom.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 1 9:17 AM
          it's now called "Nexus Order Entry" - under "Game Tools" on the right

          Jon

          Links

        • Mat Hillman
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 1 9:21 AM
            tei@... wrote:
            > it's now called "Nexus Order Entry" - under "Game Tools" on the right
            >
            > Jon

            There used to be a downloadable program, that allowed you to work on
            your orders bit at a time until you were ready to send them in.

            Just done my orders using the "nexus entry" link on the website, I'd
            hate to have to input a large position like that!

            Mat
          • Cal
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 1 9:27 AM
              I think it was uploaded to the files section of this list? If not, someone
              should be able to send it to you. I won't send mine because it's a bit
              temperamental since I reinstalled it and I don't want to inflict anything I
              messed up on someone else!

              Cal

              On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Mat Hillman <mat@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > What happened to the offline order entry program ?? is it still in use?
              > I can't find a d/load link on the madcentral site.
              >
              > And I'm pretty sure the version I have here is years out of date!
              >
              > Mat

            • Michael Crowther
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 1 10:54 AM
                I input 300+ characters and hosts of subs like that every turn:) (don't ask I need to do it like that). I think you may be thinking of the offline program which Larry, Cal or others cans send you or I think is in the files section of the main list,

                Mike

                > it's now called "Nexus Order Entry" - under "Game Tools" on the right
                >
                > Jon

                There used to be a downloadable program, that allowed you to work on
                your orders bit at a time until you were ready to send them in.

                Just done my orders using the "nexus entry" link on the website, I'd
                hate to have to input a large position like that!

                Mat

                THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT IS
                CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
                INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
                OR INDIVIDUALS NAMED ABOVE.
                If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
                employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
                intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
                dissemination, distribution or copying of this
                communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
                received this communication in error, please reply to the
                sender to notify us of the error and delete the original
                message. Thank You.
              • Thomas Crane
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 1 11:02 AM
                  I needed to use the online one when I had a monster position not anymore
                  though YEY! (admittedly I didnt enter the orders I just copy/pasted a word
                  document into it)

                  Thomas

                  On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Michael Crowther <mcrowther@...>wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > I input 300+ characters and hosts of subs like that every turn:) (don't
                  > ask I need to do it like that). I think you may be thinking of the offline
                  > program which Larry, Cal or others cans send you or I think is in the files
                  > section of the main list,
                  >
                  > Mike

                • lminute120
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 2 6:30 AM
                    Hi Mat,

                    I put a copy of it in the files section last year named oep.zip.

                    Larry

                    --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Mat Hillman <mat@...> wrote:

                    > What happened to the offline order entry program ?? is it still in use?
                    > I can't find a d/load link on the madcentral site.
                    >
                    > And I'm pretty sure the version I have here is years out of date!
                    >
                    > Mat

                  • Mat Hillman
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 2 5:03 PM
                      lminute120 wrote:
                      > Hi Mat,
                      >
                      > I put a copy of it in the files section last year named oep.zip.
                      >
                      > Larry

                      Yup I found it thanks Larry!

                      Mat
                    • Bill Mayling
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 6 1:49 PM
                        It did, Greg (thanks) - but it was a bug <sigh> but Steve has corrected it and my character has escaped, albeit pursued by the nearby Wendigo .....

                        Real Bill M.

                        To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
                        From: Themes86@...
                        Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:13:04 -0500
                        Subject: Re: [DungeonWorld] Help !!

                        According to the notes I have on it, standing in front of the gate and using an L 2 order should get you out of the village. An L 0 0 order done somewhere in the village should reveal this.

                        Greg

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 7 6:29 AM
                          Glad he got it straightened out for you. I figured as much, but it didn't hurt talking it up just in case someone else had some more information.

                          Greg