Re: Desperately Seeking new Lord Crusader of Cambron

  • Bill Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      OOC: I thought approval for the higher ranks was no longer required (presumably due to such difficulties) Wayne?

      I didn't have to approve my own Selador crusader's advancement to Adamant & Derimant, and I've never been asked by anyone else.

      Welsh Bill

      --
      Ymwadiad:

      Er y cymerir pob gofal posib i sicrhau cywirdeb unrhyw wybodaeth a chyngor a roddir yn yr ohebiaeth hon, ni dderbynnir atebolrwydd am unrhyw golledion a all godi o unrhyw gamgymeriadau sy'n gynwysedig ac fe'ch atgoffir o'r angen i chi ofyn am gyngor proffesiynol eich hun.

      Bwriedir y neges ebost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau iddi, at sylw'r person(au) y'i danfonwyd atynt yn unig. Os nad chi yw'r derbynnydd y cyfeiriwyd y neges hon ato ef neu hi, neu'r person sydd gyfrifol am drosglwyddo'r neges hon iddo ef neu hi, mi ddylech hysbysu'r anfonwr ar eich union. Oni bai mai chi yw'r person neu gynrychiolydd y person y cyfeiriwyd y neges hon at ef neu hi nid ydych wedi eich awdurdodi i, ac ni ddylech chi, ddarllen, copio, dosbarthu, defnyddio na chadw'r neges hon nac unrhyw gyfran ohoni.

      O dan y Ddeddf Amddiffyn Data 1998 a Deddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 2000 gellir datgelu cynnwys y negest ebost hon.

      Disclaimer:

      While reasonable care is taken to ensure the correctness of any information and advice given in this correspondence no liability is accepted for losses arising from any errors contained in it and you are reminded of the need to obtain your own professional advice.

      The information in this email and any attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.

      Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be disclosed.

    • wrgild@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012
        OOC

        You need the Lord Crusader's character number for the Advancement to Adamant order to work (you don't need that for subsequent advancement orders). Lord Shephard's number no longer works for the Advancement to Adamant order to be successful--presumably because Steve removed Lord Shepherd when Dan "retired."

        Until a new Lord Crusader of Cambron and his ID number are available, Cambron Crusaders wishing to use the Advancement to Adamant order are SOL....