Re: Poldoon IV

  • Joshua Biernbaum
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
      <dodges Steam Gun attack> Good to hear from you Mad Zapper, I will contact you shortly.

      I dispatched a Gnome Fascist in passing, nothing else in the immediate area.

      Roi de Mort
    • Josh B
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2012
        Blades Dragontamer, Mad Zapper, Thorsgard:

        Good to see you. Which way were you headed?

        Roi de Mort
        Madcap
      • Michael Crowther
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2012
          Roi,

          We are headed to the set of stairs to the SE and then onwards,

          Mad Zapper and co.