The Irresistable Jacko

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
      VCISO3 "What's his name?"
      VCISO5 "I think he said Jackanory."
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
        VSISO1 "He smells nice."
        VCISO6 (touches) "He feels nice, too."
        VCISO2 (strokes hair) "Umm, curly!"
        VCISO4 (licks cheek) "Tastes yummy!"

        --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <toadkilerdog@...> wrote:

        > VCISO3 "What's his name?"
        > VCISO5 "I think he said Jackanory."

      • Keith
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
          VDISO Chorus "Can, we bite him, Mother?"

          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
            Mother Mary "No dears, not unless he wants you to, the way I do."

            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
              VCISO6 "Then can we do that other thing with him?"
              VSISO4 "That's supposed to be so much fun!"
              VCISO1 "And we haven't done yet!"

              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                Mother Mary "Again, dears, only if he wants to."

              • wrgild@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                  OOC

                  Probably out of ear-shot of Lady Stella so no response. I also doubt that a White Tower Knight would let them get close enough to "touch."

                  Funny OOC. Not so IC.

                  Grumpy Wayne, COF and RPer

                  VCISO6 "Then can we do that other thing with him?"
                  VSISO4 "That's supposed to be so much fun!"
                  VCISO1 "And we haven't done yet!"

                  --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <toadkilerdog@...> wrote:

                  > Mother Mary "No dears, not unless he wants you to, the way I do."
                  >
                  > --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <toadkilerdog@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > VDISO Chorus "Can, we bite him, Mother?"
                  > >

                  > > --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <toadkilerdog@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > VSISO1 "He smells nice."
                  > > > VCISO6 (touches) "He feels nice, too."
                  > > > VCISO2 (strokes hair) "Umm, curly!"
                  > > > VCISO4 (licks cheek) "Tastes yummy!"

                • Cal
                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                    OOC On the other hand, Jackanory does have a bit of a reputation *g*

                    Cal

                    On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:38 PM, <wrgild@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > OOC
                    >
                    > Probably out of ear-shot of Lady Stella so no response. I also doubt that
                    > a White Tower Knight would let them get close enough to "touch."
                    >
                    > Funny OOC. Not so IC.
                    >
                    > Grumpy Wayne, COF and RPer

                  • Keith
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                      VCISO2 "But he's so pretty!"
                      VCISO6 "And it wouldn't hurt him!"
                      VCISO3 "And we wouldn't fight over him."
                      VCISO4 "Yes, all six of us together!"

                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                        Mother Mary "I said no, dears, and to go any farther without permission would be BAD!"
                        Mother Mary "AND YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO A BAD ISO DON'T YOU!!!"

                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                          OOC

                          No for that... LOL

                          OOC On the other hand, Jackanory does have a bit of a reputation *g*

                          Cal

                          On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:38 PM, <wrgild@...> wrote:

                          > **
                          >

                          > OOC
                          >
                          > Probably out of ear-shot of Lady Stella so no response. I also doubt that
                          > a White Tower Knight would let them get close enough to "touch."
                          >
                          > Funny OOC. Not so IC.
                          >
                          > Grumpy Wayne, COF and RPer

                        • Keith
                          Message 12 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                            Medley of VCISO voices "Yes Mother". "No, we won't be BAD, Mother." "Please don't do that to us, Mother!" "Please, please, please,"

                            Message 13 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                              OOC

                              Anyone else follow Giant in the Playground? This reminds me....

                              Message 14 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                                Of what happened to Tsukiko?

                                Message 15 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                                  OOC

                                  Dead. Red Eye secretly cast
                                  Command Undead on her "kids.". They drained her levels and then ate her corpse. Then they turned on each other and killed and ate themselves in the order they were "created" and the last one set itself on fire.

                                  She's history and they are history.

                                  Moral to that comic story.... ;-)

                                  Message 16 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                                    Yes, I know, that's why I mentioned her.
                                    The moral? Be a smart, lawful evil level 17 Cleric?

                                    Message 17 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                                      OOC

                                      No, avoid undead...

                                      Message 18 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                                        OOC

                                        "Coming soon to a theatre near you..."

                                        Yes, I know, that's why I mentioned her.
                                        The moral? Be a smart, lawful evil level 17 Cleric?

                                        --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, wrgild@... wrote:

                                        > OOC
                                        >
                                        > Dead. Red Eye secretly cast
                                        > Command Undead on her "kids.". They drained her levels and then ate her corpse. Then they turned on each other and killed and ate themselves in the order they were "created" and the last one set itself on fire.
                                        >
                                        > She's history and they are history.
                                        >
                                        > Moral to that comic story.... ;-)

                                      • Michael Crowther
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Feb 2, 2012
                                          OOC: I suspect his wife might want to say something about that:-)

                                          Mike

                                          On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:38 PM, <wrgild@...<mailto:wrgild%40yahoo.com>> wrote:

                                          > **
                                          >

                                          > OOC
                                          >
                                          > Probably out of ear-shot of Lady Stella so no response. I also doubt that
                                          > a White Tower Knight would let them get close enough to "touch."
                                          >
                                          > Funny OOC. Not so IC.
                                          >
                                          > Grumpy Wayne, COF and RPer

                                          THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT IS
                                          CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
                                          INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
                                          OR INDIVIDUALS NAMED ABOVE.
                                          If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
                                          employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
                                          intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
                                          dissemination, distribution or copying of this
                                          communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
                                          received this communication in error, please reply to the
                                          sender to notify us of the error and delete the original
                                          message. Thank You.
                                        • Bruno
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Feb 3, 2012
                                            Well Keith certainly does - saw him on the Kickstarter drive

                                            --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, wrgild@... wrote:

                                            > OOC
                                            >
                                            > Anyone else follow Giant in the Playground? This reminds me....

                                          • jamven_aborshate
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Feb 3, 2012
                                              Silly undead,
                                              watch your steps now won't you, we would not want any nasty accidents to occur now would we.

                                              <strums lute>
                                              5 silly vampires walking on a narrow path in the sky
                                              <strums lute>
                                              5 silly vampires walking on a narrow path in the sky
                                              <strums lute>
                                              5 silly vampires walking on a narrow path in the sky
                                              <strums lute>
                                              5 silly vampires walking on a narrow path in the sky
                                              <strums lute>
                                              there will be 4 silly vampires walking on the the path in the sky

                                              Message 22 of 25 , Feb 3, 2012
                                                ...ooopsies.....

                                                Message 23 of 25 , Feb 3, 2012
                                                  Can't argue with that cal :)

                                                  --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, Cal <callycat@...> wrote:

                                                  > OOC On the other hand, Jackanory does have a bit of a reputation *g*
                                                  >
                                                  > Cal
                                                  >
                                                  > On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:38 PM, <wrgild@...> wrote:
                                                  >
                                                  > > **
                                                  > >

                                                  > > OOC
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Probably out of ear-shot of Lady Stella so no response. I also doubt that
                                                  > > a White Tower Knight would let them get close enough to "touch."
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Funny OOC. Not so IC.
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Grumpy Wayne, COF and RPer

                                                • Michael Crowther
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Feb 3, 2012
                                                    A very hairy dwarf in enameled Green armor snickers and swings two axes in lazy circles to loosen his shoulders..........

                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Feb 3, 2012
                                                      <Lady Stella stops and glances over her shoulder to see what has caused a such curious song to be sung....>