Greatings fellow adventurers

  • Andrew Laidlaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      Would the following please get in contact
      Gondolf (15849)
      Ghorak (57)
      Izzembard (102)
      Mana (156)
      Nadoka (1207)
      Sakurazaki (16955)
      Katryn (17005)
      Seyko (17006)
      Jeruk (17693)
      Shinkiro (22831)
      Asuna (6865)

      <Cough> <cough> You'd have to forgive my slightly green illminessance at the moment but would any of you fine people be interested in joining me & my fellow commrades in arms?
      Though IF by any chance you've got an enchanter in amoungst you I would be willingto pay hansomley IF they could temporly cure me of this radiation.

      Brother Alfe
      Red Scarf