Re: Special Credit Offer + More

  • melgorn
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
      Steve.

      Sorry looks like i changed the character the item was to go to so do have the item, put it down to bad memory and poor eyesight after 10 pints.

      Anthony

      --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "melgorn" <ajhodds@...> wrote:

      > Steve,
      >
      > It appeares as if i have not recieved any special item offered in the last offer when depositing cash can i please have something either enchanter based or non enchanter based as previously requested.
      >
      > Anything would be greatly accepted as long as it was something my White Tower colleagues do not already have.
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Anthony
      >

      > Anthony.
      >

      > --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "laurana_amracil" <dtownend@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Happy Birthday Steve!
      > >
      > > I didn't realise you are able to comment on blogs, do you know any for the people in government so I can leave a few appropriate suggestions?
      > >
      > > Regards
      > >
      > > David
      > >
      > > --- In DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Tierney - Getting The Message Out!" <steve@> wrote:
      > > > And its my birthday on Friday too! No need to send cards, just head on over to my blog and say Happy Birthday! in the comments! : )
      > > > Steve
      > > > Madhouse UK

    • Bill Mayling
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
        Steve - would love to add some more cash as several of my PNs are running a bit low ( one is even 90 pence in the red, shock, horror !! ) ... but I am waiting to see the 200 credit allocated to my 4 Positions (50 to each of PNs 210/212/213/350), that I am still owed from the £100 I paid into your account via Paypal on 15 June.

        Please accept this note as a "promise to pay" for a further £200 (thus 300 credit) on this latest offer, once the June payment has been allocated and I know that I have the right payment details for you in my Paypal account.

        Real Bill M.

        p.s. I prefer using direct bank transfer, but Paypal is easier when Senior Management is not available because she has gone to bed ...
        To: DungeonWorld@yahoogroups.com
        From: steve@...
        Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:56:46 +0000
        Subject: [DungeonWorld] Special Credit Offer + More
        <SNIP> Any payment made into any DungeonWorld (or other neXus) game position before midnight (GMT) on Saturday 1st October will have an additional 50% added FREE. Payments via PayPal and/or direct bank transfer please. <SNIP>.