OOC: A plea for help

  • Frank de Vocht
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2011
      some people may have noticed I have been somewhat quiet lately, that should turn around again :-). however, this was caused by a computer crash and the whole thing needed to be re-installed. As a result, i also lost my dungeonworld files (i thought i had a spare "safe" copy, but seem to have been mistaken). Would someone be kind enough to send me a copy of theirs? I realize x years of gathering data are not for sharing, but anything - if only an overview of adventurer and estate, orders would already help me out bigtime...

      thanks in advance.

      Frank
    • Honest Ron
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hi Frank

        Have you checked the files on the needtoknow list?

        There should be a list of stuff on there, if not let me know I’ll see what I can send over, it’s not up to date as I had the same thing happen to me only after 3 days of sorting out info my p.c went tits up before I could move the new stuff to the list so alot was lost.

        Honest Ron

        some people may have noticed I have been somewhat quiet lately, that should turn around again :-). however, this was caused by a computer crash and the whole thing needed to be re-installed. As a result, i also lost my dungeonworld files (i thought i had a spare "safe" copy, but seem to have been mistaken). Would someone be kind enough to send me a copy of theirs? I realize x years of gathering data are not for sharing, but anything - if only an overview of adventurer and estate, orders would already help me out bigtime...

        thanks in advance.

        Frank

      • Keith Nixon
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 1, 2011
          Files area in groups generally. Also Great Library and Assembly websites,
          which are open to all.
          Keith

          On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Honest Ron <goingtohell@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi Frank
          >
          > Have you checked the files on the needtoknow list?
          >
          > There should be a list of stuff on there, if not let me know I�ll see what
          > I can send over, it�s not up to date as I had the same thing happen to me
          > only after 3 days of sorting out info my p.c went tits up before I could
          > move the new stuff to the list so alot was lost.
          >
          > Honest Ron

        • Ade Bagley
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 2, 2011
            Sorry to hear that Frank – I had a similar problem recently L

            Between the Madhouse site, the various Yahoo Group lists, and guild websites, you should be able to dig up a fairly impressive amount of info. Anything you can’t find, shout out and I’m sure folks will help :0)

            Ade